Friday, August 6, 2010

lol i can has camera

I've got two assignments coming up where I have to take my own pictures to feature in them. Unfortunately, all I am left with is a phone camera to take them with. Dodge much!? I think I might take photos of my 'other group' this time, which features two of my closest friends. Vi and Sophie, you are both amazing! Aaaanyway. Camera. Yeah. 

My day: 
  • Got stuff done in Design Graphics, but not without lamenting the fact that I'm going to get a shitty mark for my product design because I rushed it. Handed out some surveys regarding the colour scheme that I should use. 
  • Got jack all done in SOS, but I did finish off my English article.
  • Sat and listened to Ms. Semmens ranting and raving in English, and tried not to get on her bad side. I have an aversion to getting on any teacher's bad side, so I always try to be nice, amiable, and polite. There's one teacher that I annoy regularly("Put away that book, Kimberley! Media Studies is not private reading!"), and he's constantly accusing me of rolling my eyes at him every chance I get, but ah well.
  • I am perhaps too pale for my own good, and I love it. There is a reason why I shy away from the sun in spring and summer.
  • My mum is an amazing cook; home made Portuguese tarts anyone? 
It was mine and my best guy friend's 'anniversary' a couple of days ago. I think. We've been through a bit--including a relationship that lasted one day, because it was fucking weird acting like boyfriend and girlfriend when in reality we're more like brother and sister than anything else, and we're constantly arguing because he's a filthy Lib, but yeah. Happy 3rd Anniversary.


 TUSK!

Speaking of music, here is an 'essential' playlist:

1. Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
2. Frankly, Mr. Shankly - The Smiths
3. Wish I - Jem
4. Like a Star - Corrine Bailey Ra
5. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love - Coldplay
6. Non je ne regrette rien - Edith Piaf

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment