Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jenny

I am so fucking obsessed with The Killers at the moment it's not funny. This happens about every two months.
FACT

I've got a Modern History essay that was due yesterday that I haven't even started on.
FACT

Grad dinner will be at the John di Fede Hall in Windsor Gardens. Only two tickets will be given out besides my own. I am mad about this.
FACT

The year 12 jumper design I voted for got picked.
 FACT.

My nickname on it will be KIMBERSURPRISE.
FACT.

My guy best friend is a dickhead. Yes, Hien, I'm talking about you.
FACT.

Two out of three of my sisters are absolute hoons and whenever I am in a car with them when they are driving, I bring my rosary along so I can clutch it just in case.
FACT.

Mum gets pissed off when she switches from English/German to Russian and I end up not understanding her.
FACT


I need a ride for Muck Up Day.
FACT

No comments:

Post a Comment