Sunday, August 8, 2010

i fought the law

and the law won!

So I've been in a bit of an 80's phase for the past couple of hours; Simple Minds, The Clash, Tears for Fears, Richard Marx, Dexy's Midnight Runners, the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, the lot. I remember my dad spinning my mother around to 'Come on Eileen' when I was about four because the Port Magpies had, yet again, won the  SANFL Premiership. I wonder when I'll do that with my husband. I want my home to be full of music, food, and constant chatter and laughter.

Port can't play for shit at the moment. That's alright, neither can the Crows, and that makes me happy.
"I'm a lover, not a fighter!" - Alipate Carlile, full-back for Port, and my husband. Pahhh. He is so amazing <3 #27 FOREVER

Tura lura. Oh, loverboooyyyyyyyyyyyyy....




I ate with chopsticks tonight. Apricot chicken curry, made by yours truly, and it was yum. I fail at eating with chopsticks, seriously. But I invented my own special Kimberley way of eating with them--I wasn't holding them correctly, I'm sure, but I was still picking up the chicken and the rice good enough 8D

My brother-in-law's birthday soon. His request for dinner? A mixed grill, comprised of bacon, chops, Italian sausages, and fried eggs.
Fuck me, I hate fried eggs. My aunt wants us to go down to the Albion (round the corner from my house) for dinner on Friday for her birthday, because she's only just got her L's (lol) and she needs practise driving. She is the worst driver I have ever seen, I swear to God. And I don't even have my L's! Her four-year-old daughter is seriously a doll, though, but she's a brat. Most of the shit she does now I wasn't allowed to do when I was her age. If you tell her off, she drops her lip and screams. Crocodile tears come with the package. Goddamn. Sometimes, I'm thankful that I have strict parents.


We used to walk along the river, and dream our way out of this town...

No comments:

Post a Comment